Henley Royal Regatta Riverside Enclosure
18 October 2017
Henley Royal Regatta
Undoubtedly the best-known regatta in the world. It is a highlight of both the summer sporting calendar and the social season. The Regatta attracts thousands of visitors over a 5-day period. Spectators are thrilled by over 200 races of an international standard, which includes both Olympians and crews new to the event. In addition to watching the racing, visitors can take in the ambience of the enclosures as well as the charming views of Henley and the River Thames.
LUXURY PACKAGE INCLUDES
– Luxury lined marquee on Thames river bank offering spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
– Exquisite four-course sit-down luncheon
– VIP hostess service
– Champagne, Pimm’s & canapé reception
– Full complimentary bar throughout the day
– Spectacular jazz band performing throughout the day
If you would like further information please contact our events team here.